Friday, September 9, 2011

Let us introduce ourselves!

hi, i’m bri
i love post-it notes
i’m barefoot whenever possible
i’m addicted to sunshine, laughing & a good glass of wine now and then
i love making beautiful things just for the fun of it
when i smile, my eyes disappear
i just got engaged and I can’t wait to share the details with you!

my name is bri, but you can call me font. :)

hi, i’m di.
i like all things mini
i eat dessert first whenever possible
i think coffee should be its own special food group
i’m a sucker for chickflicks & crime shows
i am the worst speller but will give you a run for your money at scrabble
i have the privilege of being the co-maid of honor for bri!

my name is di, but you can call me flour. :)

we are best friends
we throw our shoes when we are angry
we find our happiness near the ocean (and near eachother! ;))
we are addicted to dark chocolate & we pretend to be addicted to running
our favorite ice cream is vanilla bean even though everyone thinks that's boring
we love all things weddings & parties and every inspired detail
and we would love to help you with your next event!

we are bri & di, but you can call us font & flour :)


2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see more! When do I get to put my first order in??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, ladies, on the start of your new business venture! I'm so proud of you, Flour, and I'm so glad that I got to meet you, Font! Cutest intro/welcome blog ever!

    ReplyDelete